Welcome to my little corner of the gay erotic romance universe . . . well, half of it, anyway. (You can find the other half at RachelHaimowitz.com.) This is the place to come for sneak previews of new projects, release information, and the occasional M/M book review. I'll also share thoughts on the industry on occasion, and I hope you'll come share yours in return.



Thursday, March 29, 2012

Teaser Thursday - Blowjob Sneak Peek!

Hello all! If I can ever find the cord for my camera, I'll have Rainbow Book Fair pictures for you soon. In the meanwhile, I'm doing edits on Power Play: Awakening and came across a blowjob scene I really liked. Thought it might be fun to share :-D So, er, hotness beneath a jump for very NSFW-ness.


Jonathan’s hands threaded through Bran’s too-short hair, fingers curling into his scalp. “Just like this,” Jonathan panted, guiding Bran into a slow, deep stroke, dick briefly bumping the back of his throat before sliding, slick and steady, along the flat of his tongue until only the head remained in his mouth. “When I want it to last. Just like this.” Again, and yeah, it made Bran gag a little at the deepest point, but only for a second, and then that hot sweet glide of smooth skin, the fullness of it, the way his lips wrapped round the shaft, even the scent and the taste of it—and wasn’t that the strangest thing?—made up for that one small moment of discomfort. As did Jonathan’s breathy little moans, his grasping fingers, his stuttering hips, all that perfect control, his iron discipline, unraveling right in front of Bran, unraveling because of Bran, and even though Bran was on his knees with another man’s dick in his mouth, another man’s fingers tugging his hair, he felt powerful, wanted, like he could do fucking anything, take Jonathan fucking Watkins apart one piece at a time and be thanked for it after.
Heady shit. A guy could get used to that, too.

That's all for now. But if you'd like to read a 30-page excerpt of Power Play: Resistance (which will be out in just eight more days if you pre-ordered, yay!), just hop on over to Riptide Publishing :-)

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, I love your work, it's as hot as hell and I am reading everything of yours I can buy, but the funny thing is that in this particular excerpt you lost me at the word 'powerful'. I love those moments because they make me feel the opposite of powerful. When my dominant is breathing fast and tense, eyes wild, his jaw set in an almost mean expression like he's kicking something again and again when it's down, I feel like he's using me with total disregard for what I want. And that's what gives me the incredible sexual rush. Maybe other submissives feel differently though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do suspect it's different for everyone. The other sub I write about, Nicky in the Master Class series, has reactions similar to yours. He's eminently comfortable in his submission and he wants to be used, to be reduced to a vessel for his master's pleasure. Brandon, at least in the Power Play books, has just barely begun to come to terms with what it means to have urges like that, and can't cope with them unless he frames things differently. But I suspect there will always be a rush, for him, in being able to take Jonathan apart. In time, as he grows more comfortable in his own skin, he also finds the rush in being reminded he has no control, so I think it'll always come down to frame of mind for him--how far he is into subspace and how naughty he's feeling and how hard Jonathan pushes in any given scene. Hmm, now you've given me ideas . . . >:D

    Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving such a thought-provoking comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My M/M Favorites