Welcome to my little corner of the gay erotic romance universe . . . well, half of it, anyway. (You can find the other half at RachelHaimowitz.com.) This is the place to come for sneak previews of new projects, release information, and the occasional M/M book review. I'll also share thoughts on the industry on occasion, and I hope you'll come share yours in return.



Friday, May 11, 2012

Visiting Kinky Ever After Today

I know I've been soooooper quiet round these parts, but that's good news in a way, since quiet = busy. I'm wrapping up edits on Power Play: Awakening with Cat Grant (yeah, a bit uncomfortably down to the wire on that one, I know), and I've started a new project in the Belonging Verse. I'm only about 6,000 words into it so far, and I'm not quite sure what shape it's taking or where it's going, but it follows a freeman with a heavy load on his shoulders, and I'm pretty sure he'll be auctioning his virginity to pay the bills >:D

Anyway, more on that as it develops, but it may be a bit slow. In the meanwhile, Devon from Master Class is being interviewed today in the Kinky Kiss and Tell event. Wanna learn Nicky's weirdest habit? (It's pretty weird.) Go check it out! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My M/M Favorites