Welcome to my little corner of the gay erotic romance universe . . . well, half of it, anyway. (You can find the other half at RachelHaimowitz.com.) This is the place to come for sneak previews of new projects, release information, and the occasional M/M book review. I'll also share thoughts on the industry on occasion, and I hope you'll come share yours in return.



Thursday, February 2, 2012

Win a Classic Nook Pre-Loaded with All My Books!

Greetings all! I'm still in head-down mode, working hard to finish the two Power Play books with Cat Grant and editing lots of fabulous 2012 releases for Riptide, which means it's been kind of quiet on the blogging front. But I'm grateful to you all every day for making it possible for me to do what I love, and since we're coming up on the more-or-less-official holiday of love, I wanted to do a little contest that encourages sharing love.

So first, the prize: I'll be giving away a classic Nook, pre-loaded with all my titles, on Valentine's Day.


How do you enter? Simple! All you have to do is leave a review on any one or more of my books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or All Romance Ebooks, then email me at metarachel (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject "Nook Review Contest" and the URL of your review or reviews. Each review earns you an entry into the contest, so yes, leaving the same review at all three stores will earn you three entries. (Please remember to be logged in at B&N when you leave your review so I know who to give credit!) If you've already reviewed a title, even if it was months ago, that counts too! Just email me the URL so I know to throw your name in the hat. You can find my Amazon titles here, my B&N titles here, and my ARe titles here.

Now for some fine print. The contest will close at midnight EST on February 14, and I'll do the drawing no later than February 18 (it may take a few days to collate and confirm all the entries). Free titles are excluded from the contest. Please respect the loving spirit of the contest and do not send me links to 1- or 2-star reviews. ARe does not allow you to leave reviews on titles you did not purchase there. Don't forget the subject line in your email or I may not see it. I will ship worldwide, so if your local Amazon shop is not Amazon.com, please feel free to leave a review on .uk or .de or .fr or the like, and those entries will count.

Thank you, and I love you all! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Hm. I already did all that. :-p

    Not entering, just coming by to check out the awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic giveaway! I am definitely entering and your books look awesome! I would love nothing more than to review them!

    Many thanks,

    Kitty Bullard - Great Minds Think Aloud/greatmindsthinkaloud@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already own all your books, but when I've got some time, I'll see what I can do for you anyway, regardless of the contest. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to add reviews for some of the books I've read (many, many authors!) - maybe this will be the push I need :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how awesome! Thanks Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have reviews up for most of your books!!! NOoooooOOoooooo
    :-P I love this author, sincerely love the work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done. I sent you an email with the urls of the reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My M/M Favorites