Welcome to my little corner of the gay erotic romance universe . . . well, half of it, anyway. (You can find the other half at RachelHaimowitz.com.) This is the place to come for sneak previews of new projects, release information, and the occasional M/M book review. I'll also share thoughts on the industry on occasion, and I hope you'll come share yours in return.



Friday, July 15, 2011

Shiny New Cover Art for a Shiny New Free Story!

Remember the M/M Romance Group's Hot Summer Days event I mentioned last week, full of free gay romance and erotica stories from some of your favorite authors in the genre? 

My story's not up yet (but coming soon, I'm told), but I do have some shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny new cover art for it from the brilliant LC Chase (who also did the cover art for Sublime), and it's so lovely I couldn't wait to share it with you all.

Oh sniper, you mil-dotted your way right to my heart. . . . Wait, that's bad.

Have a lovely weekend folks!
 

5 comments:

  1. Heh, I had the exact same reaction when I saw the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you did. That is just... Oh My WOW. :D

    I can't wait for your story to go up. I am just chompin' at the bit! The bit I tell ya'! I hope soon comes, well, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxious too :D Once you write and finish something, it's always a huge game of HURRYUP! to get it out into the world.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My M/M Favorites