Welcome to my little corner of the gay erotic romance universe . . . well, half of it, anyway. (You can find the other half at RachelHaimowitz.com.) This is the place to come for sneak previews of new projects, release information, and the occasional M/M book review. I'll also share thoughts on the industry on occasion, and I hope you'll come share yours in return.



Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Picspam - Rope (NSFW)

Happy Monday, folks! (I know, I know, I shouldn't be this chipper on a Monday.) Everything's going along swimmingly; edits for Crescendo are on pace, and all the Riptide releases are making progress. Did you see all the new blurbs and cover art we've posted lately? There's some really lovely stuff there. Our web designer rolled out a test version of the web store this weekend too, which was mad exciting. Can't wait to share it with you all!

In the meanwhile, this busy bee has little time to blog, so I shall shower you with hoteness instead, nice and NSFW, beneath the jump. Today's theme is rope. (And somehow I've managed not to post a picture of Michael Fassbender; apologies in advance to fellow obsessives.) (Have removed some photos that probably belonged to folks. So you're left with, well, screencaps of Michael Fassbender. Surprise surprise ;-p) As always, click to embiggen.







6 comments:

  1. That last one is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it though? Makes me wish I had a room like that in my house :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that Fass pic - THANK YOU, JESUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you've never seen that one :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I have. Just pretended I hadn't so you'd post it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL you devious girl. I posted a second one and a gif for you, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My M/M Favorites