Welcome to my little corner of the gay erotic romance universe . . . well, half of it, anyway. (You can find the other half at RachelHaimowitz.com.) This is the place to come for sneak previews of new projects, release information, and the occasional M/M book review. I'll also share thoughts on the industry on occasion, and I hope you'll come share yours in return.



Friday, September 9, 2011

Win a Kindle & More at the NOR Web Hunt

Hi guys! I'm participating this month in the Night Owl Reviews Full Moon Web Hunt, which runs until Halloween and is chock full of one of the biggest prize lists I've ever seen.


If you've never done a web hunt, basically what you do is go from sponsor site to sponsor site looking for a hunt graphic. You record the URL where you found the graphic, and when you've found enough of them, you submit your list of URLs to NOR, who enters you in the drawings for the many, many awesome prizes (including pretty much my whole backlist to five separate winners!).

It's a great way to find new authors and revisit old favorites, and five lucky winners will be taking home a heap of prizes so big it'll take them a year to get through it all. So check it out, have fun, and good luck!

And, just a quick plug for Riptide Publishing here :-) We'll be doing some scavenger hunts of our own in October, November, and December, and winners will pick up free Riptide books for a year, among other cool prizes. Be sure to check those out when our Grand Opening Celebration launches on October 1!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on Riptide Publishing, Rachel.

    I checked out the authors, some I "know"; others are new to me. I look forward to your Grand Opening!

    I've signed up for the newsletter, too!

    Thanks,
    Tracey D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey! We're very excited, and we're hard at work with our current authors and some very exciting new additions to bring some great stories in 2012, too :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My M/M Favorites