Welcome to my little corner of the gay erotic romance universe . . . well, half of it, anyway. (You can find the other half at RachelHaimowitz.com.) This is the place to come for sneak previews of new projects, release information, and the occasional M/M book review. I'll also share thoughts on the industry on occasion, and I hope you'll come share yours in return.



Friday, March 25, 2011

Rainbow Book Fair and a Giveaway

I'm headed into New York City tonight for tomorrow's Rainbow Book Fair, and I am super excited about it. It's the first event I'll ever have attended as a writer or a reader of LGBT romance. I'll be at the All Male Romance table on and off throughout the day, passing out swag (my own and others') and signing books. I hope to see some of you there!

Since I've got all my swag out of storage to bring to the Fair, I figured why not give some away now. So if you'd like a Fantasy Unbound desk calendar featuring the cover art from all three of my current books, plus whatever else I can shove in the envelope (magnets and bookmarks, most likely), leave a comment with your email address. I'll draw a winner when I get back to Jersey on Sunday.

8 comments:

  1. Hiya. Not entering for the giveaway, just swinging by to say have nothing but fun at the Book Fair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A calendar sounds good!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rachel~!

    I wish I could go to the Fair. Unfortunately, the distance is too big ;). I hope you'll have fun and post some photos later on.

    A desk calendar sounds good. Also, bookmarks would look amazing with the rest of my collection :D.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn! I wish I could make it tonight as I'm in Jersey too and so close, but I have to watch my sister tonight!! Ugh, have a great time and I'd love to win some swag!

    Enjoy it, Rachel! :)

    gsarnak410 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Genna--you won the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks so much, Rachel! I hope we'll get an update of the fair (w/ pics!) one of these days!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to win!

    fullmoonbites@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My M/M Favorites