Welcome to my little corner of the gay erotic romance universe . . . well, half of it, anyway. (You can find the other half at RachelHaimowitz.com.) This is the place to come for sneak previews of new projects, release information, and the occasional M/M book review. I'll also share thoughts on the industry on occasion, and I hope you'll come share yours in return.



Saturday, May 7, 2011

Slave Auction Today - Win Aleksandr Voinov & Kari Gregg!

Remember, folks, today from 3 to 4 PM on the Noble Romance Yahoo Chat, I'll be auctioning off author-slaves Aleksandr Voinov and Kari Gregg to the highest bidder(s). Come prepared with with descriptions and/or pictures of what you're willing to sell, beg, borrow, steal, or kidnap to get your hands on these two valuable prizes (well, okay, one valuable prize and Kari :-p).

All the deets are here: http://rachel-haimowitz.blogspot.com/2011/04/noble-launch-party-win-kari-gregg-and.html

Current high bid for Kari Gregg is a used minivan valued at $8,000 and offered by @_slarmstrong. Increases in increments of at least $100, please.

Current high bid for Aleksandr Vashtan is a kidnapped Paul Walker and Michael Fassbender, plus a real-life genetically engineered version of Daniel Halstrom, valued at $5 million. This one will be tough to beat, folks, but I'm sure you can get creative. Especially since the cops might come looking for Paul and Michael . . . Also I've always wanted a private island. And a yacht to take me there. Just sayin' . . .

Hope to see you all at the auction tomorrow, and remember, even if you don't win your own writer, there are lots of other prizes up for grabs!

4 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely fun and great idea - as is your belonging'verse website, btw! :)) I'm curious about the role playing thingy there but not sure what that says about me.

    I'm just grumpy you want me to be creative. That's so not happening these days. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Lilli, don't be grumpy--have fun! :D We've been having a BLAST on twitter with the #slave4sale hashtag :D

    There's actually been a lot of interest in the LARP. We'll get the rules up soon, I promise. Or at least before the gayromlit conference in NOLA, where we'll be playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be playing at the gayromlit? Hmpf. I want a detailed report! Talk about not being grumpy... *lol*

    I saw the discussions on Twitter but I didn't have time to follow it. *sighs* Anyway, I'll try to have fun, I promise. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will indeed be at gayromlit, and I'm SUPER excited about it. And don't worry--there will be reports. And lots and lots of pictures :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My M/M Favorites