Welcome to my little corner of the gay erotic romance universe . . . well, half of it, anyway. (You can find the other half at RachelHaimowitz.com.) This is the place to come for sneak previews of new projects, release information, and the occasional M/M book review. I'll also share thoughts on the industry on occasion, and I hope you'll come share yours in return.



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy News from a Dear Friend = Free Book Giveaways!

Just a quick post, folks, to let you know the brilliant and talented L.C. Chase and her cowriter (whom I don't know but who is presumably also brilliant and talented, or she'd not have earned L.C.'s admiration) Chloe Cole have just celebrated the release day of their very first book, Three to Tango!



First, a hearty congrats to them both. Second, if you'd like to win a copy of Three to Tango, head over to L.C. Chase's blog for chance #1 to win, and Chloe Cole's blog for chance #2 to win. They're each giving away a copy to one lucky commenter.

I shall leave off with a blurb and trailer to tempt you:

Best friends and roommates, Jace and Melody have been inseparable since middle school. Although Mel knows Jace is gay, she has yet to find a man who can compare. When they decide to add a third roommate to their nest, they both find themselves falling for him. It's not the first time they've wanted the same man, but this time, they're both determined to get him. Agreeing Alec should be the one to choose, they begin a heated competition for a place in Alec’s bed and his heart. Winner take all, no hard feelings... 
Alec has lived with his two gorgeous roomies for six months. So far, he’s managed to relegate his desire for each of them to his daydreams. When he discovers that they both want him and have decided to compete for his attention, he sets out to prove that it can be win-win situation for all of them, and he shouldn’t have to choose. 
Sometimes it takes three to tango.


6 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds good. I think I have to run off and try to win a book.

    I'm supposed to be working on my blog. Why am I even here. I am having way to many focus issues lately.

    'k, bye now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snerk*

    I'm supposed to be working on Crescendo, but instead I'm watching Deadwood. The world is so full of shiny things, alas :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best, Miss Rachel. Thank you. :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, dear :) Wishing you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop watching Deadwood and send me some feedback :P My nerves can't take the strain.

    Loving the pimping :) Are you enjoying being famous dear?

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaaaaaa! See, this is why I should not be permitted to do two things at once; I'm incapable. Feedback coming soon.

    And yes, yes I am enjoying it :-p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My M/M Favorites