Welcome to my little corner of the gay erotic romance universe . . . well, half of it, anyway. (You can find the other half at RachelHaimowitz.com.) This is the place to come for sneak previews of new projects, release information, and the occasional M/M book review. I'll also share thoughts on the industry on occasion, and I hope you'll come share yours in return.



Saturday, February 5, 2011

Shipping Out

Morning folks. Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm going on vacation tomorrow (horray Caribbean cruise!) and will not have terribly reliable internet while I'm gone. There will still be some blog posts--I'll be front-loading a few surprises for you, and of course my All Things Romantic Suspense guest interviewees will still be dropping by--but it's unlikely I'll have new content every day. Unless you want a Hottie of the Day? I can do that; I certainly have enough pictures worth sharing. In fact, here's one now :D

Yes/no? Leave a comment and let me know if you'd like to see things here while I'm gone :-) And in the meanwhile, I'll be working on Crescendo every day from a deckchair overlooking the ocean. The nice warm ocean. It's frankly kind of hard to picture a world not covered in snow right now, but I'm sure I'll manage. Somehow. Anyway . . . where was I again? Oh, yes, Crescendo. I'll try to post an excerpt or two while I'm gone, as well.

I won't be back until the 19th. (I guess some good things did come of the recession, like desperate cruise lines selling 12-night sailings for $549.) I'll have some fun stuff for you all when I return, and maybe even a contest to celebrate my relaxed and well-rested state. See you on the flipside!

6 comments:

  1. Well who doesn't want to see a hottie of the day? But no, go have fun, enjoy your vacation. Have nothin' but fun, I'm afraid I must insist. ;)

    Safe travel to you, or... bon voyage... or.. whatever, you get my drift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amara! But a hottie of the day is easy; I could front-load them today before I go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *thud* OMG! I love the pic. May I borrow/use it? Me thinks you should become a member of the Better Living Through Bondage movement. ;)

    Have a wonderful holiday!! :))

    Um, just asking. Does the guy on the pic have a tail - and you know what I mean - or is it just me and my mind deep in the gutter...? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I don't know where the pic came from so it's not really mine to say yes or no. By all means borrow it, and if the copyright owner happens around to my blog or yours, just be willing to give credit where credit's due or take it down :)

    I thought he had a tail at first too, tbh. But if you squint you can sort of see he's wearing something round his dangly bits, and I think it's just like a loincloth or long fabric wrap and what's coming out the back there is the end of it.

    As for BLTB, I'm already all over that :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm, I will definitely scrutinize this pic more closely. ;)))

    You're already all over BLTB? Huh.

    :) *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this picture, thanks, Rachel! Have a wonderful trip and safe travels! I'll miss ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My M/M Favorites